Welcome to the Casket and Funeral Supply Association of America’s web site!
As a longtime member of CFSA, it is my pleasure to serve as the 2016-17 President of this respected organization, and I look forward to leading a year of continued innovation and advancement within our association and our industry. Our success would be impossible without the active support of our members, sponsors, staff, and Board of Directors, so I would like to take this opportunity to recognize all of them for their continued service.
We have several valuable programs and events planned for the 2016-17 year, and I hope you continue to take advantage of the many opportunities these provide:
- 2017 Winter Seminar – Network with industry colleagues, see old friends, and meet new ones while you enjoy educational programming at the majestic Hotel del Coranado in San Diego. This event will take place March 9-11, 2017.
- 2017 Fall Conference & Trade Show – This is the networking opportunity of the year for the funeral supply industry, drawing manufacturers, distributors, importers, and service providers who are looking to do business with each other. This event will take place in November 2017.
- Funeral Home Credit Guide – Know the payment history of a funeral home before you do business using our online Credit Guide, available online 24/7.
- Industry Statistics – When analyzing trends or making strategic decision for your business, take advantage of CFSA’s statistical reporting, which includes Estimated Deaths, Estimated State Deaths, Actual State Deaths, Cremation Rates, Casket Imports, and more.
- CFSA Newsletter – Keep your company in front of other industry leaders by submitting articles for publication in this monthly newsletter, and keep informed about other important industry and association news.
- Education – Nowhere else will you find educational programming tailored directly to the business needs and perspective of suppliers. CFSA provides important educational opportunities as part of its annual events.
- Industry Visibility – CFSA offers potential for visibility through the online Find a Supplier feature for buyers, the online and printed Membership Directory, the online News feed at cfsaa.org, and through extensive promotion benefits for sponsors.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me, or to our CFSA staff, with questions, comments or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you, or seeing you at a CFSA event, during the year.
Very truly yours,
Gerald "Jerry" Burchett
2016-17 CFSA President