CFSA MISSION STATEMENT
The Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America, Inc. (CFSA), whose members provide goods and
services to death care professionals, shall promote the well-being of funeral supply companies. The Association will promote communication and fellowship within the industry while providing services necessary to assist its members and to enhance their business so that the public may continue to receive the full benefit of memorialization.
CFSA CODE OF ETHICS
- We will strive to make a quality product at a fair price, representing it truthfully and accurately in all our selling and advertising.
- We recognize our ultimate responsibility to the consumer, to meet the religious, ethical and economic requirements of every person or family called upon to arrange a funeral.
- We are dedicated to broadening the death care professional’s knowledge and understanding of our product, always striving to maintain a high level of education and professionalism within the industry.
- We will work together for the good of the death care industry, while recognizing the freedom and independence of every firm in the pricing and marketing of its products.
- We will conduct our affairs in such a manner as to earn the confidence and trust of the public, respecting and adhering to this Code of Ethics, and recognizing the value of membership in an association that promulgates and supports such a Code.