Nearly 300 funeral supply professionals gathered at the JW Marriott Indiananpolis on November 14-15, 2016, for this premiere event of the year! The CFSA Fall Conference & Trade Show offers an efficient and economical way to connect with funeral-related manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers seeking alliances. Click here to see who attended.
Here are just a few highlights from the 2016 conference:
- 2016 marked our 5th year at the elegant JW Marriott Indianapolis, and this year's accommodations, meals, and service were impressive as always.
- CFSA's intimate exhibit hall floor plan and six hours of conflict-free exhibit time provided ample time to to engage suppliers, manufacturers & distributors in attendance. Click here to view the exhibit hall map.
- Two well-deserved Lifetime Recognition Awards were presented to David A. Hazelett of Astral Industries and Bob McCabe of W & M Manufacturing at the President's Reception.
- The 3rd annual "Under-40 After Party" was well-attended by under-40s of all ages!
- Keynote speaker Dr. Peter Navarro, distinguished economist, author of Crouching Tiger, and advisor to the Donald Trump presidential campaign, spoke to a full house about recent global events and their effect on U.S. businesses.
Thank you to all exhibitors, sponsors, and attendeesw who make this event a success year after year. Check back shortly for more information about next year's 2017 Fall Conference and Trade Show to be held on Monday-Tuesday, November 13-14, 2017, at the JW Marriott Indianapolis!
George A. Buckley, Jr.